8/11/04

Welcome to Thoughts on life & success. I hope you find something here that may benefit you.
I will write here every day ( or very regularly failing that!), and basically will be sharing my thoughts with you.

At the moment I'm between jobs, as they say, as I walked out of my last one. A very unrewarding job at night in a sandwich factory. In short it was dragging me down, not just the work, but the constant negativity from the people there. Though the work wasn't great either. It's true when they say the people you hang around influence your future (as do the books you read), so I just had to get out of there.

Hence, this blog was born!

An idea I got from Mike Litman's Unleash Your Greatness CD :-
You need to ask yourself
1)what's the one thing that Idont want to do, that if I do it will move my life or business forward...
2).What benefit will i get?...then
3)Do it now..!!
A 3 point plan for success.

No comments: