12/6/04

Finding the focus

Not sure that my idea of studying maths & IT to start a career in that area is the best suited for me. Maybe i'm doing that because it sounds good, and for other people's benefit.

What's the crux of the matter?

I need to start a project that will stretch me, that will enable me to earn a living, and be something I want to do for the next 10 to 15 years. That will enable me to emigrate to Australia if that's what I want to do.

I can concentrate on writing articles, and move towards getting a website started, and get everything I want. That's what I really want to do.

Though I'm so lazy, and there are so many distractions that I have to create a new work routine to achieve this. Though that would be the case with doing Maths & IT.

Also I need to decide on my topic. Finding motivation is a good one, as it can relate to running as well as other things, and I can weave in different interests and recommendations.

Don't think I've quite found my focus, but I'm getting there.

No comments: