12/5/04

Getting to grips with RSS, and running....

Hello, me again. Thought I'd drop by and write a few lines.

It's been quite a relaxed weekend. Watched tv, set up RSS feeds on MyYahoo, which is an incredible new format. I prefer it as a way of keeping up with websites as I tend to put sites in Favorites, then look back in two weeks and I've never revisited most of the sites. Seems lots of people do the same.

Anyway, I've been reading quite a lot on the SiteSell Forums. Some excellent info there-- & a great way to keep going back etc is to set up a RSS feed. Without it I wouldn't have been there the last couple of days.

Had an excellent run today. Did the same run I did last Sunday, but knocked about 15 mins off the time, and felt excellent. I had a nap on the couch, but apart from that I'm not feeling particularly knackered from it. It was just over an hour run by the way, and it felt like I was going at a good pace.

For all you runners out there you'll know how good that feels.

No comments: