2/19/05

A Picture From the States

Last week I finally put up a painting I got through the post from my friend, Jeff who lives in the US. (When I say I put it up, well, what I really mean is my girlfriend did....I'm no good a doing things like that. Ha Ha. Fiddly practical things like that have never been my forte.)

It's a bright red abstract picture entitled, "Matthew's Morning". It's probably 5 years since I last saw him so it's very touching to receive such a great gift; makes you realise how valuable friends are.

It's not just red, though, that doesnt do it justice. A whole splodge of green, white, red, etc that, well, looks like I drank too much beer and vomited them onto the canvas. (Or that's what Jeff did, well it is called "Matthew's Morning" so it's what he may have imagined me doing.) I should try to post a picture here. Firstly have to sort out the software for the camera etc.

I'll disconnect from the net and have a go.

No comments: