3/8/05

Stop scattering...........

To stop being scattered is not easy-- especially on the internet. There's so much information out there, so many blogs, so many sales sites trying to sell you a book, or software package etc (or anything you're interested in)that focussing is hard, but that's the only thing that will move you towards your goal.

Tonight, I've been scattered just surfing along at blogexplosion. So, really, I've not done a lot, but well.....

Also, got Man Utd versus AC Milan on in the background. Think I'll go and relax upstairs in a few minutes.

Moving towards my goals, though. Starting SBI site, payment should clear next week, so I can get started deciding upon a suitable niche.

Been reading
NicheSiteConfessionsRevealed Very focussed, relevant information that's giving me ideas on making my own niche site. A book like this is only of use if you put some of the ideas into action.

No comments: