9/10/05

New Permanent Job

Received official confirmation that I've got the job I mentioned. Excellent news as it removes the uncertainty of doing temporary work-- not being sure whether I'll be working next week or month, and always getting paid less than permanent staff even if I do the same job.

Plus, it's doing something that has real prospects for the future doing something I'll find interesting. I'll be working for a computer company who produce hardware and software for businesses around the world. Part of my job will be handling help desk calls, which is passing info onto computer engineers so they can solve the customer's problems. Plus any administrative jobs that arise.

Will also provide some stability in my work life that I need. Once I find my feet I can concentrate on my running, for example.

No comments: