9/3/05

Not quite a job offer.

Since we returned from Paris I've been meaning to write something about our holiday, but I've been more wrapped up in finding work! Plus, I have some photos I can post online, but that will have to wait as well.

I just wanted to write about my good news. You might call it semi-good news! I went for a job interview on Friday for a job as a technical clerk with a company that produces computer hardware and software for businesses all over the world. The feedback I've got so far is that I was the strongest candidate, the loved me apparently, but they can't say for sure that I've got it. They have to make a decision, which will happen on Monday. So, I will hear at the latest on Tuesday.

What a way to build someone up though. If on Tuesday I hear that I haven't got it (because it's not guaranteed) I will be even more disappointed since I've been told I can have a mini-celebration as I've all-but-got the job.

No comments: