9/13/06

Back From Prague

Came back from Prague yesterday wearing my new baseball cap and crocs. Had a bad sore throat; the run in the morning didn't cure me of it; sleeping a lot of today because I had to phone in sick. Feel a lot better, but groggy from sleeping in the afternoon.

Thinking about my traffic exchange/autosurf sites the few sites I trust are 12by12daily, Globaladspro, Surfdownunder, Solidtrust and Justsaymoney (a hyip). TheFinerThings may also be reliable, will be able to say at the end of the month when payment come due. Check out My Traffic Exchanges link if you require more information.

Thinking of going back to Prague possibly in May for the marathon. I may be fit enough to run 26 miles by then, and it'd be great to return to Prague. (Apart from the cigarette smoke everywhere.)

No comments: