9/18/06

Getting running again

I was supposed to do a 5k fun run yesterday. Still a bit low with the sore throat, so I felt it was probably a bit much to go running; I'd have had to drive an hour and 20 minutes to get there as well.

Felt better by the end of the day, and good enough this morning to go for an easy run. I'll resume proper training tomorrow. I have a fun run on Sunday ( only 2 miles), but I'll extend the run both before and after the "race".

Oh, update on the Crocs situation, the shoes I mean. Apparently you can get them in Meadowhall and in Rotherham as well, so it was just my ignorance about these things because I'd never heard of them before going to Prague.

We've got a couple of gas fitters in installing a new gas boiler, new radiators etc... Still here as I type this. Apparently there was a big gas leak from the gas fire in the dining room this morning. Good job they were here to fix it.

I'm running an ad on Staretail for the next week for digestive enzymes. I've been taking them for the last few days, and I can feel the difference. They are supposed to help you digest your food, and are a natural alternative to antacid pills and such like. Have a look if you want at Potent Digestive Enzymes

No comments: