11/24/09

Not a Leicester Marathon Report

Apologies to any faithful readers of this blog that there hasn't been anything to read here for the last month. I have been a little busy, and I haven't raced since doing the Leicester marathon. But, you'll probably say that you didn't see a report on Leicester. No, I did not write one. Running for 26 miles takes a lot out of you emotionally and mentally as well as physically, so I didn't sit down and write one because I didn't want to fill the page with complaints about the course, and about how I was feeling etc. Things that most people are not interested in, and I'm not that interested myself, and only write things like that because I'm tired!

Since the marathon, and resting up afterwards I am feeling a lot stronger and fitter and am looking forward to the Edwinstowe 10k in December, and then the Bolsover 11k the week after.

No comments: