7/20/12

This weeks running

Running this week has been a bit sparse - after Monday's rest day I've come down with a bug, which has meant I've been boiling hot, and also didn't sleep well early in the week. Feeling lot better now but still tired, run down etc, so decided to take another rest day. Mileage so far this week is 5 miles that I ran yesterday, which felt ok but more tired afterwards than is normal.

Last week I ran about 45 miles as part of a recovery week, but this week I'll be hoping for around 20 to 25 miles, then next week to build back up. Obviously I don't want to jump back into too much as this will delay my recovery.

The reasons for this illness
I think I haven't been getting enough sleep.

Possibly I haven't been eating enough calories, especially carbs.



Well running has to fit in with your life, and if things like this happen you have to be more organised. (meaning I have to be more organised).

No comments: