11/4/08

Races

I'm itching to go racing again. To put on my running vest and get to the start line, and to run as fast as I can. There's nothing like the feeling of freedom you get running fast - time stands still and you just concentrate on moving forward.

I've been looking for more races, but chances are that my next race will be the Clowne Half marathon on 23rd November. Done that a couple of times before and it is a harder course than the Worksop half. But what goes up must come down as they say!

After that I hope to have a couple of 10k races at the beginning of December - to hone my speed for the winter, and to look forward to some cross country.

Ran twice today - faster run for 45 minutes this morning, then an easy 30 minutes on the treadmill tonight. It felt good to run twice, but feeling tired now.

No comments: