8/15/04

Changes

I have not accepted my new job; because I have not yet been offered it! Though I have imagined what it will be like. I realise there will be things I have to change about myself -- how I come across to people: the first impressions I make. To this end I have been reading a book by Anthony Robbins to help me.

I need to change the way I hold my body, and the way I move around. To imagine i'm in control, and will get everything I want. Adopt that attitude and I will create a far better first impression, and be more persuasive. This is something I will have to work on daily as I have many bad habits, which are the result of having menial jobs for too long, and not thinking highly enough of myself.

I will need to commit myself to this job 100%, and to learn from experiences, and change what I do accordingly so that I improve. This is what I need. It's also what I've been looking for, and will enable me to turn my life around financially and emotionally. And once I'm settled into the new routine I aim to start my own information business on the internet. Probably by using Ken Evoy's SiteBuildIt! as this seems a great way of building a business online around your hobbies and interests.
Here are a couple of links you may find interesting
http://buildit.sitesell.com/magicbiz.html
http://infopublishing.sitesell.com/magicbiz.html

No comments: