8/20/04

Doing the simple things

Well, I've missed a couple of days writing here. I've been busy doing things I don't want to do!
Going to the opticians for an eye test, buying new clothes, and get ready for my course next week. Simple things, I suppose, but ones that are so easy to put off. The fact is if you let simple little things left undone it's easier to not do more important things. And so the rot sets in!

Also, I've got definite confirmation that I'm starting my new job as a kitchen sales designer. This will mean long hours on call, but I should also enjoy it as I'll be meeting lots of new people. And if you enjoy something it no longer seems like work. As my dad says it won't be like coal mining.

I'm away next week on a residential course at a Victorian style country hotel. Looks like a really top class place to stay. Probably won't be able to do many entries here, so I'll have to do as many as I can before I leave. See you later.

No comments: