12/27/04

Bloggers sell books

So says the New York Times (at least i think it was them, too much wine over xmas period has affected my attention span. Now what was I saying...?)

Never mind the wine, too much food, too many chocolates, haha, you dont want to read about this but too long on the toilet, but lot better now, thanks for asking.

Did a long run (over an hour) on Xmas eve, right knee hurt going up & down the stairs-- mainly downstairs-- quite painful. Didnt run Xmas day or boxing day, but did 20 minute run this morning. Not too bad.

Heard that Jeff got laid off from AOL last week. Hope he's doing ok, he lives in Washington DC. Spose he's had a difficult year, getting divorced now losing his job. Though he wanted to leave his job for a long time. Must be his thoughts manifesting themselves in reality.

We've all had hard years, i spose. I finally gave up the struggle of keeping pace with my debt repayments ( and it has been a struggle for the last few years), and declared myself bankrupt. To start again without the pressure of thinking bailiffs will come round the house, or I'll be summoned to court. To take proactive action.

No comments: