12/16/04

Update

Getting into my routine now, and it's not too hard getting up at 5.30am -- just as long as I get to bed fairly early. I enjoy doing the paper round on the bike mostly, though tomorrow will be a "heavy" day.

Been running Tuesday, and twice yesterday, and once this morning. My foot hurt a bit this morning though.

Got exceedingly bored at work, tapping in all those numbers. That's all I do input reference numbers into a computer. You can get into it for a day, but for weeks on end? It's enough to drive anyone up the wall. My brain was so sluggish from it that I nearly didn't sit down to write this.

Friday tomorrow, so will get a couple of days off from the "number tapping". Still be getting up early though, and will have a double round on Sunday.

So bored at work that my life passed before my eyes. Not my entire life, but relevant parts over the last 10 years. Made me feel more determined to turn events round over the next 6 to 12 months.

No comments: